It is officially autumn in the UK as it is raining today! But the leaves are turning a lovely shade of amber, rust and burgundy and I have pulled out my winter coats and jumpers!
Now the days are getting a bit shorter, my kids have started to talk about Halloween and Bonfire Night and all the fun activities that we do as a family at this time of year, you may remember a post I did recently about Halloween activities to do in Yorkshire? Well my bloggy friends in the Social Fabric community have also been sharing blog posts about what they like to do at this time of year, so have a look at the links below!
I love to find out what people all over the world do, their little customs and traditions, so here are some posts from bloggers in the USA and Canada about their autumn activities. They call it ‘fall activities’, even though we are all English speaking, there are cultural differences that I love, so read on and be inspired!
- Northwestern Connecticut – The Momma Diaries
- Atlanta – Married Filing Jointly
- Honolulu – Communikait
- Northeast Indiana – The Teel House
- Central Iowa – A Journey to Thin
- Kansas City – Mama Plus One
- Louisville, Lexington & Frankfort – Hobbies on a Budget
- Baton Rouge – The Mama Zone
- Boston – Feathers and Stripes
- Minneapolis – The Real Housewives of Minnesota
- Omaha – Mom on the Side
- Upper Valley Region – Scrappy Geek
- Albany – Just Another Mom
- Piedmont – It Happens in a Blink
- Jefferson – An Alli Event
- Dallas/Fort Worth – DFW Images
- Dallas/Fort Worth – Julie is Coco and Cocoa
- Dallas/Fort Worth – Momma DJane
- Fort Worth – Mommie….Again
- Northwest Texas – For What It’s Worth
- San Antonio – House of Fauci’s
- San Antonio – Ramblings of a Marine Wife
- Salt Lake City – The Ranting Latina
- New River Valley – Pursuit of Pink
- Seattle – Not Just a Mommy
London, Ontario – Creative Cynchronicity
Toronto, Ontario – Teddy Out-Ready
So what did you think? Did you get any good ideas from across the pond, or is there something special that you like to do in the autumn with your family? Leave me a comment below!