Jerk Chicken Nachos is an easy and quick dish to prepare when you are feeding a crowd. Here’s how it’s done…
140g lightly salted tortilla chips or corn chips
425g skinless, boneless cooked chicken
255g mature cheddar cheese
3 tablespoons Jamaican Jerk or fajita seasoning
1 red pepper
2 tablespoons fresh coriander
100ml soured cream
- Preheat oven to 220 degreesC / Gas 7
- Arrange tortilla chips in a slightly overlapping layer on the Pampered Chef Pizza Stone. Set aside.
- Finely dice chicken and place in a bowl.
- Grate the cheddar into the bowl.
- Add 2 Tbsp jerk seasoning to bowl
- Mix gently then sprinkle the chicken mixture over the tortilla chips.
- Bake 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted then take out of oven.
- Meanwhile, chop pepper finely using a Manual Food Processor.
- Grate some lime zest into the Manual Food Processor bowl.
- Chop the lime in half and place half in a Citrus Press. Squeeze the juice into the bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon Jamaican Jerk seasoning and mix well.
- Spoon the red pepper mixture over the nachos, snip some fresh coriander and sprinkle over.
- Use the Pampered Chef Easy Accent Decorator to add sour cream over the top.
I made this recently when friends came over and my hubby loved it! It is a favourite dish and a quick and easy meal to make. Enjoy! If you are looking for more meal ideas, I have loads of videos showing step by step on my YouTube channel